Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Coming Back To Picnic Point Again And Again


Picnic Point.....

If you've been following my photography for more than a month, you probably realize that Picnic Point on the Puget Sound is my favorite location due to its amazing shoreline and, to be perfectly honest, the fact that it's less than a ten minute drive from my house.

I sometimes worry that I will tire of shooting there, but I never fail to come back with something new. So the question has to be asked...is it better to wander the world and come away with a few choice images from each area or should a photographer concentrate on a few locations and explore them deeply?

Luckily, I don't have the luxury to ponder that question, I have to get dinner on the table for my family every evening and that means you haven't seen the last of Picnic Point

If you want to see more of my favorite photo spot, I've included 30 images in a themed gallery on my website. I really enjoyed seeing them all together and I hope you do to.

http://www.jimlundgrenphotography.com/#/gallery/featured-theme-returning-to-picnic-point-on-the-puget-sound

No comments: