Monday, November 3, 2014

The 5 Day Black And White Challenge: Day 1

There has been a little challenge for photographers that's been floating around the internet for a couple of weeks called "The 5 Day Black And White Challenge." The goal is to post a new black and white image for 5 consecutive days (either new or old), tag the person who nominated you and find a new person to challenge every day. Well, I thought I was going to escape under the radar but Michael Riffle must have noticed that I hadn't been picked on yet.

For day 1 I am sharing this image I captured a couple of weeks ago while walking around in Everett. I tend to think black and white images are somewhat arty by nature so I will do my best to come up with a suitable title. I shall call it.... "Building Next To The Jail"

For my first victim, I am going to nominate Michael Mixon. Have fun!!

No comments: