Sunday, March 4, 2012

Share The Love

Feeling like you might want to score a discount code for 30% off any single purchase on my website for the rest of the year? Well I want to expand the number of people that follow my photography. Here's how we can help each other. There are only three easy things you have to do. Go ahead and navigate on over to my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/jimlundgrenphotography and...

1. "Like" the page if you haven't already.

2. Share 2 photo posts during the month of March at different times. They can be new or old posts. If you feel like it, please go ahead and write a little glowing recommendation about how awesome I am and how everyone will be better off by "liking" my page....or something like that :)

3. Drop me a line at jimlundgrenphoto@gmail.com or at the website describing which posts you shared and I will email you back your discount code within 48 hours.

Fine Print:
1. All shares must be completed by 11:59 PM PDT on March 31, 2012
2. Discount codes expire on 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2012
3. Codes apply to purchase price only and not applicable taxes and shipping (did you know I offer free shipping to the lower 48 states?)
4. Discount codes may be used only once for a single purchase.
5. Codes are non-transferable but I can ship directly to third parties.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone who has taken a moment to look at my work over the past year. It means more to me than you know.

No comments: